Friday, May 7, 2010

2010 Wesco Annual Meeting Notes

If you thought Munger was on fire at the BRK Annual Meeting, wait until you see the notes from the Wesco meeting. As with the BRK meeting, the following are my hand-typed notes from the Munger love fest that occurred on Wednesday in Pasadena.

Every time I hear him speak, I gain new appreciation for Charles T. Munger. His pragmatism and practical nature resonate with me. He also has a sense of fairness and an appreciation for what is right and what is wrong that makes him very unique. For those of you who were not able to attend the meeting, I hope this 8500 word recap captures some of the wisdom he bestowed on us all.

I hope you enjoy the notes and look out for Value Investing Congress notes to be posted in the coming days.

2010 Wesco Annual Meeting Notes