Sunday, May 9, 2010

2010 Value Investing Congress Notes

Readers,

The following are my detailed notes from the 2010 Value Investing Congress in Pasadena, CA on May 4th and 5th.. The great list of speakers included Bruce Berkowitz, Mohnish Pabrai, Eric Sprott, Tom Russo and Whitney Tilson, just to name a few. Topics ranged from the merits of owning gold to the attractiveness of small caps to investing in India and China.

After over 33 pages and about 18,000 words I hope have I captured all of the stocks discussed as well as the unique investment philosophies and themes highlighted by the speakers. I also included all of the responses from the Q&A sessions after each one of the presentations.

Again, these were hand-typed in real time so I apologize for any errors or omissions. I want to thank John Schwartz and Whitney Tilson for allowing me to attend this year's Congress and to post my notes. I hope you all enjoy them.

Sincerely,

A very tired of typing Inoculated Investor

2010 Value Investing Congress Notes