Monday, March 14, 2011

Santangel's Review Strikes Again!

My friends at Santangel's Review are back at it again. Apparently, aside from working day and night on the upcoming newsletter, they somehow find the time to listen to the interviews recently conducted by the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and transcribe them for our reading pleasure. From the guys who brought us the transcript of David Einhorn's testimony, the newest transcription includes the wisdom of none other than the Oracle of Omaha himself. I don't want to spoil it for you, but I think everyone will want to hear what Warren Buffett said about what single act saved the entire financial system during the depths of the crisis. No, it wasn't the bogus bank stress tests or TARP. And is wasn't the FASB relaxing the rules on mark-to-market accounting. Have a read and see if you agree...

I also wanted to get in another shameless plug for Santangel's Review. I have inside knowledge regarding the subject of their soon-to-be-released newsletter. In fact, I expect to have a chance to read a draft this week. As such, for those of you who are high net worth individuals or who work for funds of funds, I highly recommend that you visit the website, read the free issue available there and strongly consider subscribing.

Now, without further ado, here is the transcript:



Transcript of Warren Buffett Interview With FCIC