Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Zero Hedge Debut


Dear Readers,

I am pleased to announce that I am now a contributing member to the blog known as Zero Hedge. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the site, it has just about overnight become one of the most influential and thought provoking blogs in the entire blogosphere. With such fanfare of course comes much controversy. Specifically, many very vocal people do not agree with some of the espoused points of view or the anonymous nature of the site. However, there is a lot to like about a site that focuses on bringing out the truth. Accordingly, based on the fact that I share some of the perspectives articulated by the site's various authors, I decided to jump on board. As many of you know I feel very strongly about a number of issues and have a passion for the financial markets. I thought this would be a great way to share my ideas and help educate people who are new to the space. So, I hope you will continue to follow me on this site as well as on Zero Hedge.

Thank you for your continued support, feedback and kind words. It is precisely your response to my writing that makes this whole process gratifying.

And now for my debut piece:
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/ladies-and-gentlemen%E2%80%A6-inoculated-investor