Monday, September 7, 2009

Interview with an Aspiring Value Investor

And the subject of the interview is.....well, me. I want to thank my good friend Miguel Barbosa of Simoleon Sense for giving me the opportunity to share my views regarding value investing with his readers. Miguel came up with some fabulous questions and I hope I was able to do them justice with my responses. I am very excited about this unique opportunity to share the lessons I have learned and describe both my background in and passion for investing. For those of you who are relatively new to value investing I like to think it offers a valuable review of some the most basic tenets and principles.

There are a number of ways to access the interview. I have embedded the Scribd document below. However, for those of you who are not used to Scribd, you can find the interview here on Miguel's site and even download a PDF version if you like.

As always, feedback would be much appreciated. Enjoy!

Inoculated Investor Interview